Aims & Ethos
Our Mission Statement
"Together we grow in God’s love"
Our vision for our Children
- Our children will leave St. Cross with a sense of self-worth and a confidence within themselves to be successful in their future learning.
- Our children will leave St. Cross with a love of learning and be inspired to question about all they see around them.
- Our children will understand the need for partnerships between themselves, teachers, parents and the wider community.
- Our children will demonstrate that everybody matters and will respect and value others for who they are.
- Our children will know what is required to achieve their full potential and to take pride in their achievements.
What we want you to sense
You will feel a welcoming atmosphere where everyone is valued and respected
You will meet a committed team who help each child to realise their full potential
You will see a caring and safe school, which fosters a creative learning environment
"A Catholic faith living and growing"